Book the perfect family staycation with our Little Explorers 'After Bedtime' Package
Treat your family to world-class attractions, unrivalled outdoor space, and a vast selection of restaurants and shops, all within walking distance of 100 Queen's Gate Hotel. Where can you be better placed for a family staycation in London?
After a busy day exploring the local museums or boating in the Serpentine lake, you can unwind in the comfort of your two-bedroom interconnecting family room, with plenty of space for all the family to relax.
Along with vouchers to enjoy some sweet treats and special in-room amenities, each child will be gifted a backpack full of goodies, including official Natural History Museum toys.
Breakfast for all the family, children under 5 eating free and £50 food and beverage credit, means your family will be well equipped for a day exploring.
What's included in the package:
- Two-bedroom Interconnecting Family Room, with a complimentary upgrade to a Duplex Suite Interconnecting Family Room subject to availability
- Early check-in from 10:00 (subject to availability), with late checkout until 16:00 guaranteed
- Breakfast for a family of up to four. Enjoy a continental breakfast in your room or a full English in W/A
- Complimentary meals for children under 5 when accompanied by paying adults
- £50 credit per stay to be used on food and drink at the hotel
- 2 vouchers per child, per stay, to enjoy some sweet treats. Choose from ice cream sundaes, popcorn, or hot chocolate and marshmallows
- A special backpack filled with goodies for each child, including toys from the official Natural History Museum collection
- Children's room amenities including slippers, bathrobes and toiletries
- Complimentary colour changing bath bombs for a fun filled bedtime bath
- A Tonie box for a soothing bedtime story
- Unlimited access to online games and children's magazines
- A map to guide you on your exploration of our royal borough
- Chromecast TVs to stream Netflix, Amazon Prime and more, from your own devices to our 49-inch flat-screen TVs
Where will you explore this staycation?